The weather’s getting colder, so I’ve been putting in a lot of cold air-con.
The result: A house with a lot more windows.
So far, the house has been built in the shape of a dog’s head.
But if you take a look at the outside, you’ll notice the house’s got a lot going on, including the glass panels.
And if you look closely at the inside, you might see that the walls and floor are also made of glass.
When I first started building a new home, I had this vision of having a house with all these windows.
I thought, this is what I want for my home.
I wanted it to have a nice, open feeling.
And it turned out I was right.
This is what my new house looks like when it’s finished.
This was in the winter of 2014.
I wanted to create a house that felt very open.
I didn’t want to make it look like a giant, ornate, glassy house.
I want it to feel like the interior of a puppy house.
And when I decided to start this project, I knew it would take a lot to complete.
The project was originally scheduled to be completed in about a year, but I was surprised to see how much work it took to finish.
For starters, I only had a few weeks to build the house and put it up.
And because I was starting from scratch, I also didn’t have much of a budget.
So my first priority was to find the right materials.
The only thing I had to worry about was the wood.
I’ve built houses before, but this one was the first time I wanted to try to build a wooden house with lots of windows.
But what do you do with wood?
You could start using it as lumber, which is a good idea because it’s lighter than concrete, and it has more durability.
But I also knew I wanted a nice wooden floor.
And I didn of course want the whole thing to be wooden.
So I wanted the whole exterior to be wood, which meant I had no choice but to use wood that had been previously painted.
The house was originally painted in a wood-filled finish.
And since I was going to be painting the exterior with the same colors, I decided it was a good opportunity to paint the interior.
I was also hoping to paint all of the windows.
So the paint was a little lighter and easier to work with than the paint used for the exterior.
I was also thinking about how I would paint the outside.
Because I knew I was building a wooden home, it made sense that the windows would be painted as well.
I chose to paint both the exterior and interior of the house in the same coat of primer called wood-colored lacquer.
The wood was mixed with a clear lacquer paint called wood stain, which was then applied with a small paint brush.
After that, it was sprayed with a very thin coat of lacquer and drybrushed with a heavy duty watercolor brush.
After painting all the windows, I put the paint on the house to give it a little extra life.
And that’s when I knew that I was on to something.
The process took about a month.
First, I started with a paint that I’d purchased at a hardware store.
I poured a thin layer of primer on top of the primer, then applied a light layer of lacquers to the paint and dripped it with water.
The paint did a great job of holding the primer in place and allowing it to dry in between coats of the lacquer, which made it easy to get to the finish I wanted.
I then applied the wood stain with a light coat of water, then the wood lacquer on top, and the last coat with water, followed by drybrushing.
Then I sprayed the finished house with the water-based primer that I used on the exterior of the project.
I used two coats of wood-color primer, and then a second coat of wood stain on top.
After drybrushes and water-sanding, the result was a beautiful finished house.